Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Update

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Update

Monday: 
I thought Monday went really well.  I read and finished Sugar Changed the World by Marc Aronson and Marina Budhos.  I will review this book next week.

I participated in one challenge at IB Book Blogging.

I began reading The Latte Rebellion by Sarah Jamila Stevenson

Tuesday:
Tuesday was a busy day for me.  I spent several hours reading The Latte Rebellion but did not finish.

No challenges today.

I scheduled a hip hop workout with a friend in the evening and had big plans to finish the book when I got home however, I got a massive migraine and so I wasn't able to read because I was so sick.  Ugh, my head hurt so bad that I was extremely dizzy, pale, shaky and nauseous.

Wednesday: 
The plans for today include finishing The Latte Rebellion.  I have about 80 pages left.
Then I plan to check out the challenges to see if I like any and maybe participate in one.
I plan to read Volume One, Part Two of War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy today and skip the last book I had wanted to read, They Call Themselves the K.K.K. by Bartoletti and save it for another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment