Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Follow

Hi Everyone, Welcome to Booksnob!  TGIF!  The question this week is what was your favorite subject in school?  Well, when I was young I hated school especially reading but when I got to high school, I loved my health and psychology classes.  Currently I am a high school social studies teacher and I teach World History and AP Geography.  Most days I love my job and now have to say Social Studies is my absolute favorite subject and I love to read!!

Drop me a note with your blog address and I would be happy to return the follow.  Please check out my January contest for a very funny book called The Accidental Adult.

Have a great weekend and happy hopping.




1 comment:

  1. Found you on the book blog hop. You have a beautiful site/header and I just LOVE the name.

    I noticed you read "Speak." That's a favorite of mine. If you haven't read "Twisted," you should check it out. It's just as good as speak, but from a male's perspective.

    I'll be following your reviews. It seems like you teach secondary students, since your book choices are much more mature than Dr. Seuss quality books. Hope I can get some read aloud ideas from your list.

    ReplyDelete