Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Read-A-Thon Progress Report #2


Read-A-Thon Progress Report #2

Yesterday I finished reading Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson and read about 20 pages of Moby Dick, falling a bit short of my goal.
I ended up getting a headache last night so I couldn't read Moby, he is not good for curing headaches. This morning I woke with an allergy attack so I haven't done any reading yet today, UGH! As soon as I finish this post I plan to read for a hour or so.

I participated in one mini-challenge at Confessions of a Bookaholic.

My daughter read half of a Judy Moody book yesterday and my son read half of Hate that Cat! Getting my son to read more than 40 minutes was impossible. We went out for ice cream last night to celebrate their reading progress so far.

Today's reading goals: Read 50-80 pages of Moby Dick and 1 chapter in Superparenting for ADD. Participate in one mini challenge today. Update my progress tonight before I go to bed as today is the last day of the Read-A-Thon.

No comments:

Post a Comment