Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Twilight



Twilight by Stephanie Meyers.

I wrote this in November, 2009.

It was a cold, dark night when I began reading this book and major hype was exploding all over the planet in anticipation of the NEW MOON. I was just entering the Twilight phase and was beset upon by current fans everywhere who noticed what I was covertly doing. I am happy to report that I enjoyed the book and have jumped on the bandwagon with every teenage girl in my class and many of the adult women in my life. I may even be the one of the last female readers on earth who had not participated in this phenomenon until now. So bring it on, Ms. Meyers, I don't faint at the sight of blood.

I wanted to include my good reads review because I just finished NEW MOON yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment