Thursday, June 12, 2014

Winner of Big Girl Panties Audiobook!

Winner of Big Girl Panties Audiobook!

Hey Everyone, June is Audiobook month and I am giving away this CD audio book by Stephanie Evanovich.  I won it myself, about 6 months ago and listened to it once so I am passing it on to someone else who wants to listen.  And the winner is....

Holly L. from Decatur, AL

Congrats, Holly!!
Enjoy your new audio book.

Here is a snippet from my review of the audiobook, Big Girl Panties, in case you want to listen:

Holly the main character is a bit overweight and starts working out with a hot trainer she met on an airplane.  Of course he is owns the training business and is cute and wonderful and wealthy.  So cliche!  I really liked the workout parts of the book and the main character.  Holly was spicy and spunky and adorable.  I totally laughed out loud several times.

The narration by Katie Shorr was great!  She is easy to follow, changes her voice with each character and even throws in some southern drawl.  It is the perfect audio book for light summer listening.