Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Where Are You Reading Challenge Update

February Update:  Where are you Reading Challenge?  Challenge 2012

February is "I Love to Read" month and so I was very busy helping to bring authors to the South High to speak and promote life long reading.  It was fun and rewarding.  Regarding my reading progress, I actually read some books that take place in the United States this month.  Yeah!

I've read 5 books this month so far and have traveled far and wide.
Here are my books, review links and locations for February:
1.  Tinkers by Paul Harding.  Takes place mainly in New England.
2.  Entwined by Heather Dixon.  This is a fairy tale and takes place in a fictional location.  I labeled it Utah because the author lives there.
3.  Kara, Lost by Susan Niz.  Takes place in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
4.  The Baker's Daughter by Sarah McCoy.  Takes place in Germany and Texas.  I used Germany because I felt the majority of the book focused around the events that take place in Germany.
5.  A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson.  Goodness this book covers 14 different states and if I could use all 14 of them I would be almost half way done with the challenge.  Instead, I chose the state New Hampshire because the Appalachian Trail runs though it and that is where the author lives.


Check out my map on Google Maps.
View Where are you reading challenge 2012 in a larger map

So far I have traveled to four continents, four states and six countries.  I can't wait to see where my reading adventures take me in March. 
Where are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment