Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Poetry Postcard Subscription

                             Poetry Postcard Subscription

I have created a Poetry Postcard Subscription where you will receive a postcard in the mail with a poem on the front and a handwritten message from me on the back. You will get a different card and empowering message each month. I may even create an artistic postcard with a poem on it for fun. This is a labor of love. I hope you like a happy mailbox!

How to sign up:  

Go to: www.buymeacoffee.com/laurakozylanik                    

Cost: 

3 dollars a month for U.S. addresses

4 dollars a month for International addresses.  (postage is 1.20)

If you want access to more of my poetry and other insider information then you would want to become a member for 5 dollars a month.

It's Free to become a follower and get my free content.

I will be mainly using this Buy me a coffee site as my poetry blog until I get a new webpage up and running.

Thanks for all your support during my 100-day project journey.