Friday, August 13, 2021

Day 100 of The 100 Day Poetry Project

Day 100 of The 100 Day Poetry Project


It's day 100! I did it!

I'm so proud of myself for taking on this challenge. I have learned a lot about myself and have grown as a writer because of this challenge. Some days I knew what to write about and other days I had no idea and had to trust the process. I had to let go of perfection (because otherwise, I would think these poems would not good enough) and be vulnerable and take risks. I had to trust myself and all of you too. Trust is hard for me.

Today's poem I think reflects my future and it's true I'm in love with not knowing things and discovery. I have a fear of the unknown as well so I'm simultaneously in love with not knowing and afraid of the unknown.

I'm not sure where my trial leads but I know I need to get ready to dance.

Thanks, everyone for reading my poems and going on this journey with me.

I'm going to continue posting daily poems to my membership and supporter levels on www.buymeacoffee.com/laurakozylanik .  Follow me there.