Friday, February 14, 2014

Go on a Blind Date with a Book!

Go on a Blind Date with a Book!

Have you ever been on a blind date with a book?
Well the librarian here at South High, where I teach, came up with a great idea.  She wrapped books in white paper and decorated them with Valentine's day messages all in the hopes that students would check them out to read.

Of course I had to check out a couple blind dates for the weekend.  I couldn't wait to see what books were hiding in the packages.  I checked out two books with the hope that I would want to read one.  The barcode was listed on the side so the book inside was a complete surprise. Students designed the covers and it was fun to read them all.

It was super hard to decide which books to choose.



These are the two books I chose to take home over the weekend.


Opening my blind dates was like an unexpected present.
Check back tomorrow and I will tell you what books I picked.

Happy Valentine's Day!