Friday, July 26, 2013

High Summer Read-a-Thon update

High Summer Read-a-Thon update

So my busy week continues as we head into the weekend.  Here is what I have accomplished so far.

1.  Finished City of Bones
2.  Finished reading 85 pages of The White Queen for a read-a-long
3.  I have read half of Moonbird or 4 chapters.  4 chapters to go and I hope to finish over the weekend.
4.  Listened to Part 5 of audio book The Raven Boys.  Planning to listen as I pack today.

I created a mini-challenge for the Read-a-Thon so if you are a participant you should check it out.

I am going on a literary field trip this weekend and am camping in Walnut Grove, MN, home of Laura Ingalls Wilder.  I am super excited about this trip as I have been wanting to go for a super long time.  It is about a 3 and a half hour drive.  I plan to take lots of pictures.  Have a great weekend everyone!!