Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sit Down and Write

Sit Down and Write - Write-a-Thon

The Write-a-Thon starts tomorrow and I'm excited to participate in it.  I also go back to school tomorrow to get ready for students.  So officially summer is over for me and so is most of my free time but this week, my plans are to use my limited free time to write, write, write.

Here are my writing goals for the week:
1.  Write one page in my novel everyday this week.  The write-a-thon is 7 days so that means I need to write 7 pages.  An author I heard speak uses the goal of writing one page a day.  It is very doable for me.

2.  Catch up on my book reviews.  I have 4 books read and waiting for me to write about them.

So if I can accomplish writing 7 pages in my book and 4 book reviews this week then I will be happy.  I will probably have to cut down on my reading a bit.  Wish me luck.

Anyone can participate, not just writers of novels or stories, but bloggers too.  Michelle at The Story Inside Me blogspot says you can participate is you have book reviews or general blogging to catch up on. Writers of all types are welcome.  For details and to sign-up visit:
 The Story Inside Me