Monday, August 27, 2012

Sit Down and Write Write-a-Thon Wrap-Up

Sit Down and Write Write-a-Thon Wrap-Up

Well, the Write-a-Thon is over and school has started and life is getting busier as we enter Fall.  Busy, Busy, Busy.  Life is always so busy.

I  did not meet my goals but I am very happy with what I accomplished during the write-a-thon.

Goals:
1.  Write 4 book reviews
2.  Write 7 pages (1 page every day) in my novel.

Accomplished:
1.  Wrote 2 book reviews
2.  Wrote 4 pages in my novel
3.  Created an outline for my novel
4.  Read 7 pages in the Screenwriter's Bible by David Trotter.  This is a great book and it informs and inspires me to write and keep writing.  I think every writer needs to read about writing as it helps keep the creative self at work writing.  So I am glad I included this.

Looking forward to my continued daily battle finding time to write and be creative and the next Write-a-Thon.