Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pet Pics and Prose mini challenge for the readathon

Pet Pics and Prose mini challenge
Here is my adorable dog Titus who incidentally loves books.  He always has to smell what I am reading and he frequently gives my books little kisses.

My favorite book featuring an animal is The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams.
The Rabbit doesn't have a name in the book other than rabbit.  I think I will re-read this book for the challenge later.



For the challenge we are supposed to write a sentence using the first letter of the animal's name in the book for all the words.  I will use the letter R since the main animal character goes by the name of Rabbit.  I doubt this will make any sense but here goes.

.
Sentence:  Rabbit reads red raspberry rings in a really reliable realm.