Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dancing in my Nuddy-Pants



Dancing in my Nuddy-Pants. Confessions of Georgia Nicolson by Louise Rennison

The fourth installment of Georgia Nicolson's self-centered teen aged life. She is selfish, she is full of wacky pranks and she loves to snog her hot "older" boyfriend. A typical teen girl.

This book is not as funny as the first three. I didn't laugh until I was halfway through the book but there was plenty of laughing going on. The book series is still entertaining and worth the read just to keep up with the characters. Every character is so eccentric. I am wondering if maybe this is a transition book in the series. Only because the sex god is moving on and Georgia needs to figure out what comes next in her life.

Book candy, tres' amusant, and dancing naked, life is just so much fun. I can't wait to read the next installment of Georgia's wild and crazy life. For now, I'm away laughing on a fast camel. Free and wild with supreme hair bouncibility. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment