Wednesday, July 24, 2013
It's time for a Reading Challenge!! If you are participating in the High Summer Read-a-Thon this year you are eligible to participate in this reading challenge.
1. A handmade scarf (made by yours truly)
2. A book of your choice from the list below. Each of these books are doubles in my collection.
A. The Madonnas of Leningrad by Debra Dean
B. Lakota Woman by Mary Crow Dog (used)
C. A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
D. The World to Come by Dara Horn
The Challenge: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
1. Choose a picture that represents a person, place or thing in one of the books you are currently reading.
2. Name the book you are reading and explain how the picture relates to the story you are reading.
3. Put a link to your post in the linky.
Here is my version of the challenge:
I am reading The White Queen by Philippa Gregory.
The White Queen is Elizabeth Woodville and the Tower of London is a place in the book that is mentioned again and again.
There you have it. So easy.
The Challenge ends when the read-a-thon ends on July 28th at midnight.
Posted by Laura BookSnob at 7:55 PM