Thursday, September 15, 2011

Read Your Own Books Readathon

Read Your Own Books Readathon

I have decided to join Bibliophilic Book Blog in the Read Your Own Books Readathon.  I have tons of books waiting on my bookshelves and they are all calling out:  Read me, Pick Me!!!  So this weekend, I plan to pick one random book off my shelf and read it.  So excited.

Here is the information from Bibliophilic;s blog:
So...it's time for another iteration of the Read Your OWN books read-a-thon. A lot of bloggers get wrapped up in reviewing and forget all about the lovely books they own or bought for themselves, it's time to show them some love. Some other lovely ladies decided it was time to read their own books as well...even before I posted this...I guess I am psychic... Also join in with the Twitter hashtag#SIRYOBM So...the particulars:

- Read Your OWN books
- Runs from 9pm on Thursday the 15th (EST)...some of Bibliophilic posts might be a bit off since she is 11 hours ahead of EST in KST. Sorry for that...anyway it will run until Sunday the 18th at 9pm (EST). This should give everyone some time to participate.   She is giving away a Nook to qualifying participants.

Here are the books I plan to read:
Finish:   Talking to Girls about Duran Duran by Rob Sheffield
Pick a random book off my shelf and read it. TBA
Continue with both of my readalongs;  War and Peace and Waterfall
If time: start and hopefully finish Irma Voth by Miriam Toews

There you have it.  To all those participating enjoy your weekend of reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment