My reading week was great although I had a few distractions, the main one was my 2007 Silver Bullet, Audi died and suffered engine damage and I took a big loss of 4000 dollars and it was rough. I cried more than once about it. So I had to do lots of research, talk to lots of people, fill out multiple loan applications to purchase a vehicle by the end of the week. I'm still not super happy about the situation I was stuck in but I found a new vehicle. I also am pretty happy with my reading progress during the High Summer readathon and the 24in48 readathon. So while I didn't get to read as much as I planned, I still did pretty good.
I finished 3 books.
1. Love Flute by Paul Goble ( a wonderful children't book)
2. Wintering by Peter Geye ( a great work of fiction)
3. American Widow by Alissa Torres ( a graphic memoir)
I read several pages from 3 other books.
1. I read a short story every day from The Red Convertible by Louse Erdrich.
7 short stories = 78 pages
2. I read 5 chapters in Don Quixote. Pages 642-677 or about 35 pages.
3. I started A Wolf at Twilight by Kent Newburn on Saturday and finished 237 pages. This book is so good. I'm sure I will finish it today.