Monday, August 26, 2013

Sit Down and Write

Sit Down and Write

Sit Down and Write begins today and lasts for two weeks.  Basically it is a time to focus on writing instead of some of the "other" things that you usually spend your free time doing.

This is my second time participating in the writing challenge.  I plan to write about 5 book reviews on my blog as well as work on writing the two books I have started.  I am super excited to see how much I get written and how much research I am able to accomplish.  I am a bit worried that my writing progress will be minimal because school has started and my students arrived in my classroom today with 100 degree weather outside.  I will do my best to accomplish my writing goals.

Anyone can participate in this and you can sign up on Stories Inside blogspot.

Happy Writing!!