The read-a-thon has come to an end and I met and exceeded my goals this year. Oh yeah! So here is what I accomplished.
I read two books and parts of three others.
1. The Year of the Gadfly by Jennifer Miller - Finished
2. The Magician's nephew by C.S. Lewis - Finished
3. The White Queen by Phillippa Gregory - 85 pages
4. Farmer Boy by Laura Ingalls Wilder -3 chapters about 30 pages.
(read aloud to daughter)
5. The Pregnancy Project by Gaby Rodriquez - 96 pages
Total pages read: 733 pages read.
Wow. I have done better this year than in the last two read-a-thons. I am so proud of myself. So happy to get some good reading done. Doing the happy dance.
Max: Read a total of an hour for the three days. It is disappointing but I know he has other priorities right now.
Georgia: She listened to three chapters in Farmer Boy by Laura Ingalls Wilder and read for a total of 3 hours. She is almost finished with her book The One and Only Ivan. She has about 20 pages left.
Thanks so much to the hosts of this read-a-thon. This read-a-thon is hosted by Pure Imagination, Candace's Book blog and Reading Angels.
Can't wait for next years Read-a-Thon!