Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Armchair BEA participant

Armchair BEA Participant

I am happy to report that I am participating in the Armchair BEA event.  I am sad that I never get to attend the actual BEA conference in New York city but as a teacher, the timing is inopportune.  My last day of work for the summer if June 6th and of course BEA runs from June 4th to the 7th.  I entered the Goodreads contest and never did hear who won the trip for any of the categories but whoever they are I hope they have fun.  Maybe next year BEA will be the week school is out and more teachers would be able to participate, including me.

What is Armchair BEA?
It is a book blogging event where book bloggers can participate in BEA via the web.  This is my 2nd year participating and last year was so much fun, I am back for more.  If you are interested in signing up please go to: http://www.armchairbea.com/
This is what the Armchair BEA week long event entails.



Monday, June 4th: Introductions First!

Tuesday, June 5th: Giveaways Everywhere!

Wednesday, June 6th: Networking ... In Real Life?!

Thursday, June 7th: Beyond the Blog

Friday, June 8th: The Future of Book Blogging