Monday, September 19, 2011

Readathon Wrap-up

Readathon Wrap-up
These were my goals for Bibliophilic Book Blog's Read Your Own Books Read-A-Thon
Here are the books I planned to read:
 
Finish:   Talking to Girls about Duran Duran by Rob Sheffield
Pick a random book off my shelf and read it. TBA
Continue with both of my readalongs;  War and Peace and Waterfall
If time: start and hopefully finish Irma Voth by Miriam Toews
 
Here is what I accomplished.
I finished reading:  Talking to Girls about Duran Duran
I continued with both my readalongs.
War and Peace- I finished Volume Two, Part Two and blogged about it.
Waterfall- I finished chapters 18-22 and can't wait to finish it.
I read Irma Voth by Miriam Toews in its entirety. 
The only thing I didn't accomplish was To Pick a random book off of my shelf and read it.  OK, I did pick a random book, I just wasn't able to read it.  I picked Ellen Foster by Kaye Gibbons.  It has been on my shelf for something like 10 years but I just put it back, sorry Ellen Foster!
I am so glad I was able to participate!  
Here is to reading and loving great books!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment