Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hometown Track Author in the Spotlight #11

Hometown Track Author in the Spotlight #11

Yeah, It is June, my favorite month of the year!  The seniors graduated today and so begins a new month of opportunities.  Today I would like to introduce Booksnob readers to the Minnesota Author in the Spotlight, Kitty Gogins.  Kitty has written a great book called My Flag Grew Stars.  It is about World War II and her parents journey to America. 

Kitty has agreed to do a guest post this month, I am personally excited to read it.  I will be doing a book review, hosting a contest as well as conducting an author interview.  It is going to be a great month.  Stay tuned for a summer of fun at Booksnob!

Kitty wanted me to share a link to a youtube video she just post on her book.  It is a reading of the book and it is about 10 minutes long.  Check it out.
http://youtu.be/8rocr_HvS9Q