Monday, May 23, 2011

Who are you, and how do you Armchair?

Armchair BEA- Day One.

Who are you, and how do you Armchair?

I frankly feel like crying since I checked my post and noticed that none of it is there except the picture.  Where did it go?  Well here is my re-write of my post from this morning.  Can anyone say DO-OVER?


Welcome to my little corner of the world in Saint Paul, Minnesota.  My name is Laura and I am a Booksnob.  I have been blogging since February, 2010 and I love it, although I never seem to have a lot of time to do it.  This is an eclectic book blog as I love to read and review just about all genres.  I am a high school Social Studies teacher and am about as busy as you can be raising two kids, one of whom turns 13 on Wednesday. 

I will probably never go to BEA as it is held at the end of the school year, which is not an ideal time when you have tons of papers to grade and lessons to plan and a classroom to pack up in the next couple of weeks but I am thrilled to be participating in Armchair BEA.

I am excited to meet new bloggers and followers and I am looking forward to learning about the new books being released for summer and fall.

My favorite book of all time is Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell.
What is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment