Saturday, May 28, 2011

Highlights of Armchair BEA and contest winner!

Highlights of Armchair BEA and BEA contest winner!

I participated with three blog posts in the first three days of Armchair BEA and a participated for a short amount of time in the evening twitter party.  That was fun as I have never been in a tweet chat or twitter party before.  Loved it!

I won a prize, a book called The Violin of Auschwitz and I am looking forward to reading it.  As a history teacher and music lover it is right up my alley.

My favorite part of the week was finding Laurie from Action Readers and joining the Ning.  You can join too.  I really like the idea of reading a book and than creating an action to change the world around that book.  To join, leave me a comment with your e-mail and I can invite you.  You could also stop by Laurie's blog and join at http://www.whatsheread.blogspot.com

The winner of my contest is Danah!  She is the winner of a Lorna Landvik Book Bag.

Welcome to my new followers.

It has been a fun week and I can't wait till next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment