Wednesday, March 30, 2011

BookWomen

Book Women Magazine Cover Story

Hey Everyone, I am super proud and excited to tell you that I am featured as the cover story in the April-May issue of BookWomen magazine published by Women's Press, Inc.  I have included the picture that is on the cover.  My sweet daughter took the photo in our kitchen.  BookWoman magazine is written by women and features women readers and writers.  The Women's Press is located in Saint Paul, Minnesota and BookWomen is a print only magazine.  If you would like to check out this cool mag visit the website at www.womenspress.com then click on the BookWomen tab.  You can order a copy of one magazine for 5 dollars.  This is my favorite book magazine and it has stood the test of time as this is my 9th year being a subscriber.  I Love BookWomen!

If you are stopping by my blog because you read the article in BookWomen, please let me know by leaving a comment.  Please take a look around.  I hope you like what you see and come back often.

I'm Doing the Happy Dance Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment