Monday, January 17, 2011

Busy Grading Papers!

Busy Grading Papers! 

I wish this was the title of a book I was reviewing this week but instead it is a fact of my life that I have been busy grading papers and that is why I have been MIA from my blog this week.  I am also recovering from an assault in my classroom where a student and I incurred injuries.  I think I have a bit of depression and post traumatic stress going on but am starting to get back to normal. (Now that I think about it, that is probably the main reason I was MIA last week) To top it off we are having computer problems as well.  I guess when it rains it pours.  My semester grades are due in one week and when I am able to remove myself from the pile of papers I am buried in, I will be reviewing several books I have finished.  Wish me luck and lots of patience.  Good Day to you all!