Friday, October 1, 2010

Hometown Track Author in the Spotlight #3

Hometown Track Author in the Spotlight #3

I would like to introduce October's Author:  Diane Dryden!

There are special reasons why I chose Diane to be this month's author in the spotlight.  First of all, I have known her my whole life as she is my Dad's first cousin.  My grandma and Diane's mom were sisters.  I have very fond memories of spending time with Diane's family at the lake in the summer. 

Diane has published two books that the blog world needs to hear about and that I personally can't wait to read and review.  She is working on a third book to be published soon. 

Diane is not from Minnesota but she hails from Shell Lake, Wisconsin which is about a two hour drive from Saint Paul.  She has roots in Illinois as well.

The features for October's author in the spotlight are:  a contest,  a book review, an author interview, a  booklist, a short biography and maybe a guest post. 

So stay tuned to learn about a fabulous author.