Friday, August 13, 2010

How many books are in your TBR pile?

Friday Follow and Book Blogger Hop
Welcome Visitors!

Question:  How many books are in your TBR pile?


I have more books in my TBR pile than I can ever read in my lifetime.  Seriously, there are to many to count.  Currently in my library, I have 5 overflowing bookshelves and I still have books in boxes.  This is not even counting the books I have on the multiple shelves in my classroom library.  Reading is definitely my addiction and obsession.  My two kids also have a overflowing bookcase in each of their rooms.  I love to be surrounded by books and to just look at them and all the knowledge they impart.

Books in a sense are my trophies. 

So many books, so little time!


                                                                        

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I found your blog through Follow Friday. I took a look around and thought that your blog is great! So I decided to follow you. Come check out my blog as well: http://johnsmithbooks.blogspot.com/

    Warmest regards,
    John Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just hopping by! I'm already a follower of your blog.

    Yup, I love to be surrounded by books too. they are a wonderful sight. :)

    have a nice weekend!

    -Len-
    Musings of a Reader Happy

    ReplyDelete