Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Follow


Happy Friday!!

Welcome to Friday Follow visitors!

I will incommunicado this week as I will be in Boy Heaven slapping mosquitoes and getting sunburned. Yes, Heaven has mosquitoes and wood-ticks too. Unfortunately for me there are no computer hook-ups in the North Wisconsin woods and so I will be going through blogging withdrawal. I will miss you probably more than you will miss me.

I plan to read during my minimal downtime and am looking forward to hearing the loons sing and dance, watching the eagles sway in the breeze and hearing the fish jump at night. I am also looking forward to seeing my kids smile, because Boy Heaven aka Boy Scout camp is awesome! Girls like it too.


I plan to read:
The last 125 pages of Moby Dick.
Start Northhanger Abbey and read chapters 1-9
Read Every Last One by Anna Quindlan

Laura (Booksnob)

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Hopping by for Follow Friday. Love you blog name! I'm a follower.

    Hop on by to Paromantasy I'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found my way here via Follow Friday. Sounds like a great trip you're about to take. Have fun!

    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I know I'm a little late but I am stopping by from Follow Friday. There were so many blogs i am still making my rounds lol. I love your blog and I am now following.

    -Crazy Bookworm
    www.crazy-bookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete